On Line Job Search
Synopsis - Overview.
To conduct Job Seminar, Technical Workshop Please Call Now- 09810926239
Introduction of the system
Brief Description :
This is a Job Portal Connecting Job Seeker and Job Provider (Company).Job Seeker can register his Profile, upload Resume and can Search / Apply for Job matching his Profile. Job Provider is a Company who can register his Vaccancy online describing Number of Posts, Skills Required, Qualification , Experiance and Location etc. Job Providing Company can directly search our Database of Resumes Downloading and Shortlisting Resumes according to Required Profile.
Features of the site:
(i) It has the features of providing all the information online (through the net).
(ii) The site includes the Chat Messenger which provides the users to interact with each other online.
(iii) The site includes the search engine and advance search engine which gives the Job Seeker easy way to find the matching job.
(iv) The site also includes the electronic mail facility for the users who have registered themselves.
(v) The site has the registration fee Rs. 1500 for Job Provider (Company) which prevents the unregistered user to Post Fake Vaccancy.
(vi) The site has the facility to inform the Job Seeker when his resume is shortlisted.
Scope of Study
• It should contain all the information of Job Seeker who is registering his Profile and Appling for Job.
• It should contain all the information of Job Provider (Company) and Regstered Vaccancy like Jobid, Category, Number of Post, Location etc.
• It should process and evaluate Shortlisted Resumes selected by Company.
• It should contain information related to Vaccancy/ Job Posting expiry or reregistration.
• It should have Administrator for scheduling administrative work of site.
Registration module, which is further sub-divided into:-
• Job Seeker and Job Provider Registration.
• Job Seeker and Job Provider Change Password.
• Job Seeker and Job Provider Forget Password.
• Job Seeker and Job Provider Login.
Job Seeker Administration section, which is further sub-divided into -
• Resume Registration under Vacancy Category.
• Resume Updating.
• Search for Job according to his skill set.
• Expert Guidance.
• Application Status.
Job Provider Administration section, which is further sub-divided into four sub-sections: -
• Register Vacancy.
• Update Vacancy.
• Search for eligible candidate.
• Check Job Status.
Check skills section which is further sub-divided into two sub-sections: -
Net Horizons (A Unit of RM Infotech Pvt Ltd) provides Job Consultancy and Job Outsouring.To register your Resume and Search / Apply for Job kindly visit http://www.nethorizonconsultancy.com