Synopsis - Overview.
To conduct Job Seminar, Technical Workshop Please Call Now- 09810926239
Introduction of the system
The whole system is divided into Six modules:-
Maintaining Infrastructure Development section, which is further sub-divided into Five sub- sections: -
1) Road Development.
5) Industrial Development.
Maintaining Public Distribution System record, which is further sub-divided into Six sub- sections: -
1) Minimum Procurement Price.
2) Adhar Card B.P.L (Below Poverty Line) List & Area.
3) List of warehouse , Distribution Agent and transportation.
4) Distribution Status Card.
5) Free afternoon meal for Children.
6) Free Rice and Flour distribution.
Maintaining Grievance Cell section, which is further sub-divided into Five sub-sections: -
1) Suggestion Form.
2) Write to C.M.
3) Contact numbers, mail id , address of administrative officers.
4) Public Information System (RTI).
5) Complaint Box and Reply Status.
Module 4 :
Maintaining General Welfare System, which is further sub divided into Seven sub-sections :-
1) Unemployment Schemes.
2) Old age pension.
3) Child welfare.
4) Women welfare.
5) Loans and Housing.
6) LIC & Co - oprative Socity.
7) Small Scale Industry.
Maintaining Revenue Detail, which is further sub divided into Six sub-sections: -
1) Revenue from different taxes.
2) Revenue from government services.
3) Amount allocated to state by center.
4) Annual Budget and Finance Report.
5) Subsidy Report.
6) GDP and Per Capita Income.
Mislanious Section, which is further sub divided into Six sub-sections: -
1) Health & Sanitation.
3) Departments Performance.
5) Population Sensex.
6) National Polling and Party Registration.